Certified anti-theft and fire safes available quickly in Switzerland
• Dual Certification: Burglary (EN 1143-1) and Fire (EN 15659, LFS 30P)
• Certified locks: EN 1300 certified Class A key lock or Class B high-security electronic lock
• Four sizes available: 32, 46, 63 or 190 litres.
• Secure bolt work and traditional heavy weight design
• Enhanced design: removable door for easy installation and a reduced overall weight by 15%.
• Fittings: each safe is supplied with one shelf as standard
• Attractive appearance: single-colour door and body in dark grey (RAL 7016).
• Ideal for the home or office.
Grade 1 protection in four sizes
A variety of sizes, ranging from 32 to 190 litres, meets every storage and capacity need.
A practical, off-the-shelf solution
The Chubbsafes Senator range is ready-to-use on delivery and can be fixed to the floor, as the required bolts are included. For installation in locations with stairs, the door can be easily removed, which reduces the safe’s overall weight by approximately 15%. The stylish dark grey colour provides an attractive appearance while the lever handle enhances user comfort.
The Chubbsafes Senator range has been certified EN 1143-1 in burglary resistance and EN 15659, LFS 30P for up to 30 minutes of fire resistance by the European Certification Board of Security (ECB•S). The Class A key lock and Class B high-security electronic lock are both certified EN 1300. The keyhole includes a small yet durable escutcheon, which provides an added protective plate.
is a security systems integrator. Our team of specialists is at your disposal to advise you on security and safety matters. We bring you a global perspective and a strong experience. We provide long-term support to large banks, institutions and manufacturers in the development of their security systems.